Art Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

next contest?

3 posters

Go down

next contest? Empty next contest?

Post  Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:19 am

i dunno just wondering if we're gonna have another contest .___. i know that ppl usually forget and don't turn anything in but still y'know we gonna have like a christmas (or OC or w/e else you ppl can think of) contest? ...yea...nom

Back to top Go down

next contest? Empty christmas?

Post  ibanana Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:33 am

uh.. .. there could be a Santa contest, because it's not exactly set in stone what he can be, after all he was based off some skinny guy named Nicholas. Or maybe not, I'm not sure.
ibanana
ibanana

Back to top Go down

next contest? Empty Re: next contest?

Post  ADMIN Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:05 pm

Yes, we are planning to have a bigger contest... probably will be announced online.. or during meeting.. maybe next week? :0 yea, that's a good idea. Sorry I didn't check this in awhile. D;

We'll try to make it more creative than "draw santa out of your imagination" (actually that doesn't sound too bad.. LOL.) And bigger and more prizes of course~!
Any ideas?
ADMIN
ADMIN
Admin

Back to top Go down

next contest? Empty my drawing pen is looking forward to the next contest

Post  lostinbooks Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:55 am

Why not a 'Christmas Fantasy' theme...it could mean many things. Like actually fantasy drawing, or winter memory. Don't know, could be interesting...

lostinbooks

Back to top Go down

next contest? Empty another?

Post  ibanana Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:36 pm

How a toy idea? some toys aren't fun anymore, especially since it seems that the toy business are being taken over by the electronic stuff. I mean look at lego, they somehow made a videogame made out graphically everything out of legos.
ibanana
ibanana

Back to top Go down

next contest? Empty Hmm...that would be interesting

Post  lostinbooks Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:00 pm

ibanana wrote:How a toy idea? some toys aren't fun anymore, especially since it seems that the toy business are being taken over by the electronic stuff. I mean look at lego, they somehow made a videogame made out graphically everything out of legos.

I know! It's so sad...what happened to the good ol' toys? You know...the things that didn't run out of batteries? Not everything has to be electronic to be fun. A toy theme would be fun, I would pull out a bunch of old things that never seem to have left my closet. Surprised

lostinbooks

Back to top Go down

Post  ADMIN Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:55 pm

Hmm... maybe like just a word like "memory" or.. something that will take many different interpretations?
That can incorporate the toy idea and fantasy idea as well, depending on the artist.
ADMIN
ADMIN
Admin

Back to top Go down

next contest? Empty uh?

Post  ibanana Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:58 am

Oh I forgot, do we get to see the stuff entered in the competetion.
ibanana
ibanana

Back to top Go down

Post  ADMIN Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:32 am

I am supposing that not a lot of people will turn it in early...
I can make a place in the forum for the entries but Art Club won't be responsible for scanning or taking pictures for anyone's art.
If you're still interested in that.
ADMIN
ADMIN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down