Art Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fundraiser? ;D

4 posters

Go down

Fundraiser? ;D Empty Fundraiser? ;D

Post  Zaelara. Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:52 pm

I just reread the Nov./Dec. updates, and the word "fundraiser" caught my eye (THEY'RE SO FUN!).

Maybe we can sell Christmas holiday cards or mistletoe (hooray for causing chaos throughout the campus)? Or maybe have a gift-wrapping service or sell cookies (the healthy kind, because the SB12 sugar content regulation is lame)? What about cute little trinkets and key chains?
Whatever we do (if we do have a fundraiser), please, no more fruit snacks. Orchestra already sold them, and some academic teams on campus are planning on doing the same, so the idea will be long exhausted.

Plus, fundraisers will help advertise Art Club~
There are still some sheltered individuals out there who have been coming to AHS for three years and just realized that an Art Club exists on campus. >.>; .twitch.

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Zaelara.
Zaelara.

Back to top Go down

Fundraiser? ;D Empty lol

Post  Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:00 am

LOL seriously we need to do some awesome fundraiser to promote art club we're so unknown T^T

Back to top Go down

Fundraiser? ;D Empty Re: Fundraiser? ;D

Post  feathers Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:17 am

hahaha we can sell gummy bears too xD those always sell a LOT

hm i like the idea of selling mistletoe though 8D but if its expensive we'll have to sell it for more to make a profit and then...that might be hard >_>

we could sell grams :D i remember a long time ago some group did the ornaments (i think it was asb) and sent them around. it was like...putting different colored paint inside clear ornaments and then decorating the outside with sharpies. or we could just attach candycanes to notes and send them out like that :P

it would be totally cool if we could make a 2010 calendar... 8D
feathers
feathers

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaelara. Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:18 pm

feathers wrote:hahaha we can sell gummy bears too xD those always sell a LOT

hm i like the idea of selling mistletoe though 8D but if its expensive we'll have to sell it for more to make a profit and then...that might be hard >_>

we could sell grams Very Happy i remember a long time ago some group did the ornaments (i think it was asb) and sent them around. it was like...putting different colored paint inside clear ornaments and then decorating the outside with sharpies. or we could just attach candycanes to notes and send them out like that Razz

it would be totally cool if we could make a 2010 calendar... 8D

LOL we can't do gummy bears anymore. ): The school banned them, because their sugar content was too high. However, it was calculated that there's more sugar in Welch's fruit snacks that orchestra sells than in those gummy bears, but the school banned the bears. Q____Q

Yeahh, mistletoe might not generate that great of a profit.

I LOVE YOUR IDEAS! SO COOL~ I don't remember anything about ornaments (maybe it was before my time) but it's a fun idea.
Yeah, a calendar would be awesome, would it cost a lot to print them?
Zaelara.
Zaelara.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADMIN Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:54 am

Ooh, the calendar idea caught me! But not sure how that would work out haha. Like our super polished beautiful artwork to be put in each month? :0
It'd make a really cute keepsake.
And I do need a calendar.. really badly. ; 3 ;

Holiday cards/grams sound great too. But since we're an "obscure" club, I'm not sure if we can do all the distribution during fourth without ASB getting up on our asses. Then again, we'll never know unless we try. Hahah..
I don't know if the ornament idea will work because I have a feeling ASB might do that idea again. And they take precedence over other clubs... - 3 -

I agree we need more exposure and advertisement. Though I am very proud that our club has filled up an entire classroom every lunch meeting since the first one. ;D

We did do clay figurine keychains two years ago I think... Me and Anqi worked our fingers to the effing bone for those. Not doing that again.
Unless you mean ordering them online and selling them for a profit.
Maybe we could find a way to easily make some super cute keychains ... which would make Art Club ...ART Club ! xD
ADMIN
ADMIN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mangopudding Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:15 pm

maybe it'd be awesome if we made jewelry or something with our drawings on it or something o.o i dunno....
mangopudding
mangopudding

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum