Art Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

START =

4 posters

Go down

START    = Empty START =

Post  ibanana Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:35 am

Is it a theory that when you're younger you drew (if you're a girl) more girls then guys, but when you're older that changes for reason. Or you drew (if you're a guy) more violent things into even violent-er things.
I notice that strange change in my drawing habits, I used to draw the powerpuff girls when I was younger, then it was big-headed kids, then less big headed kids, then today I drew a fish, yesterday an eyelash clan, and the day before that I don't remember.. . .
So anyone else apply to the theory? or perhaps just mejavascript:emoticonp('Shocked')
ibanana
ibanana

Back to top Go down

START    = Empty Que interesante!

Post  ADMIN Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:20 pm

Hey our usernames rhymee yay!

Anyway, it seems like I just.. totally followed that pattern you described. Literally... those Powerpuff Girls are the bomb! 8D

Yea, that's the usual trend, in my opinion. I still can't draw guys as well (I should be practicing more > _ <) but I try. I think guys have it easier, because if they start out drawing guys and guns.. they just soften the features, make more curves, throw in some boobs (not waterballoon type I hope =__=) and yea... Though boobs are hard to draw sometimes. xD;;
Anyway, I am, admittedly, a girl who draws girls more skillfully, and I hope to even that out in the near future.
You're not alone! Haha~
ADMIN
ADMIN
Admin

Back to top Go down

START    = Empty hmmm

Post  Guest Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:01 pm

well i still draw a lot of girls cuz...i don't exactly have a guy model...lol and the guys drawing violent things is true but instead of becoming "violent-er" i'd say they become more perverted like drawing a penor or drawing a pokemon...that looks like a penor....

Back to top Go down

START    = Empty - u-

Post  NOX Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:20 pm

Drew square-faced girls when I was younger in an attempt to draw girls like White, lol.
Prefer to draw guys now... Perhaps it's because they're more attractive to draw, keke. ^^
NOX
NOX

Back to top Go down

START    = Empty I'm a rulebreaker!

Post  lostinbooks Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:17 pm

I never followed that pattern. Always have drawn what I pleased, no pattern followed. Started with animals, graduated to people...and landscapes...
I'm trying to improve my human drawing skills in general, I'm illustrating things I'm writing, and with an cast of characters with about equal of each gender, it is essential that I draw people at least decently. So far, not always much luck.

lostinbooks

Back to top Go down

START    = Empty hahaha not as human-like

Post  ibanana Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:54 pm

hahaha, at least someone different. I'm no good in backgrounds,
ibanana
ibanana

Back to top Go down

START    = Empty Re: START =

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down