Art Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Art Club–Introduce Yourself!

+12
NoahNoKuro
Yuka
tehankee
ibanana
AELI
feathers
Zaelara.
lostinbooks
xynree
DelinquentCherries
NOX
ADMIN
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What is your favorite art medium?

Welcome to Art Club–Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Welcome to Art Club–Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
Welcome to Art Club–Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Welcome to Art Club–Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]
Welcome to Art Club–Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Welcome to Art Club–Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
Welcome to Art Club–Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%Welcome to Art Club–Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 9 ]
Welcome to Art Club–Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Welcome to Art Club–Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Welcome to Art Club–Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Welcome to Art Club–Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 20

Welcome to Art Club–Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty 8D

Post  ADMIN Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:44 pm

*strokes Yuka's avatar pic*

Edit: I swear I'm just going to end up calling everyone by their username in RL. =___=
ADMIN
ADMIN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Art Club–Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty With one exception.

Post  NOX Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:56 pm

No, no! You won't call me by my username! ^^ <3

Oh, I also took the SAT but that's not really... what this topic is about. - u-;
NOX
NOX

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Art Club–Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to Art Club–Introduce Yourself!

Post  NoahNoKuro Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:48 am

Name: Yvonne Chu
Grade: Junior -dies-
Fav. artist/why: Uh.....too many to list...To name a few: Hoshino Katsura, Oda Eiichiro
Strange/interesting thing about you: ...Apparently, I'm a very mean person?...Also, I'm quite twisted in the head, or so I've been told. I've just made one heck of a first impression.
Something you want to learn this year: EVERYTHING @_@....yeah...that pretty much sums it up. >.>
NoahNoKuro
NoahNoKuro

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Art Club–Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to Art Club–Introduce Yourself!

Post  ADMIN Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:51 pm

Homgg is this the Hillary I met today? Yaay!! 8D

I must learn everyone's name! (Yea, this means going up to me and saying HIIII!!! I"m _____ )
ADMIN
ADMIN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spicy Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:46 pm

FINALLY FINALLY MADE ONE!
I am a vice president shame. Forgive me my fellow officers. (We should make up a totally cool name for ourselves btw like the e-fabulous senors or something HAHAA /lame)

Name:
Stephanie
Grade:
S-SENIOR OH GOD COLLEGE APPS WHY
Fav. artist/why:
This list would just extend to the moons of jupiter
Strange/interesting thing about you:
I have a mole on the corner of my hip that I named little steve (:
Something you want to learn this year:
How to dance the Yaranaika dance. (this is like my ultimate goal guys)

I LOOK FORWARD TO ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL YEAR WITH YOU ALL -sparkle-

Spicy

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Art Club–Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty my mango pudding o.o

Post  mangopudding Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:00 am

name: me ish tiffany o-o ( eep ibanana gots the same name as me O: btw my last name is Lui o_o)
grade: 10 MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
fav. artist: tetsuya nomura (is that how u spell his name?) i wuv final fantasy Very Happy
Strange/interesting thing about you: the way i walk is different from everybody else o.o my dad says its a bad thing psh >.>
Something you want to learn this year: uh........................ i wanna........ shade o.o i dunno

i abuse the emoticons all i wanna D: Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Razz Mad Laughing afro yea look at me and mah afro whoo Very Happy
mangopudding
mangopudding

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaelara. Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:23 am

Tiffany! Remember me? ;DD
Probably not. LOL. I used to play Audition with you and Hillary! 8D And you guys were sooo gooood!
*______*;

Anyway, I noticed on the poll up there that someone chose "Sculpture" as their favorite medium.
THAT'S SO COOL. I would like to meet whoever chose that.
Zaelara.
Zaelara.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADMIN Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:20 am

Hi Tiffany (lui)!!

Yes I would love to meet that sculpture person.. maybe she could teach us something? xD
ADMIN
ADMIN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mangopudding Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:19 am

Zaelara. wrote:Tiffany! Remember me? ;DD
Probably not. LOL. I used to play Audition with you and Hillary! 8D And you guys were sooo gooood!
*______*;

Anyway, I noticed on the poll up there that someone chose "Sculpture" as their favorite medium.
THAT'S SO COOL. I would like to meet whoever chose that.

yesh i remember u o.o hillary talks about u and her other fwends a lot o-o
mangopudding
mangopudding

Back to top Go down

Post  ADMIN Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:33 pm

Wow we almost have 30 members on the forum! I'm ecstatic! ~~
ADMIN
ADMIN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Art Club–Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty HUZZAH

Post  huzzah Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:41 pm

Name: Jason Chou

Grade: Junior?

Fav. artist/why: Bob Fosse because:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBBoQxLQ9Rk

Strange/interesting thing about you: Contrary to popular belief, I am not an eggplant.

Something you want to learn this year: The 1920's Charleston HUZZAH!

huzzah

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Art Club–Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty LOLOL

Post  NOX Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:30 am

AHHH, Jason, I learned that in APUSH last year. Yes, we learned the Charleston in class. We pushed back all the desks so everybody could do it. XD

And I like your question mark with your grade... Unless that was an accident, but that's a pretty hilarious one. ^^
NOX
NOX

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsukinochiyukiガ━━Σ(゚Д゚|| Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:17 am

Pssh...
Name: Erica Very Happy You may call me Frederica if you wish.
Grade: 9th... FRESSHIE! XDD
Fav. artist/why: Anyone :3 on DA, Tite Kubo, Shungiku Nakamura Why? They're AWESOME. Very Happy *although, i suppose, that's a matter of opinion, but whatever.*
Strange/interesting thing about you: I.... like Austria? Know/knew how to play the flute, piano, trombone, violin, prerecorder, a bit of pianica. Very Happy Knows Japanese, Chinese, used to know Korean, a bit of German, can read/understand a bit of Spanish, French, and Taiwanese.
Something you want to learn this year: How to make cosplay/gothloli things. Very Happy
Tsukinochiyukiガ━━Σ(゚Д゚||
Tsukinochiyukiガ━━Σ(゚Д゚||

Location : WHEREVER USxUk(JOKER)PRUSSIAxAUSTRIA, FRANCExCANADA, etc CAN BE FOUND. ANYWHERE. -WITHADIGITALCAMERA.- *isshot*

http://tsukinochiyuki.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2