Art Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November/December Update~~~

Go down

T-Shirts?

November/December Update~~~ Vote_lcap89%November/December Update~~~ Vote_rcap 89% 
[ 8 ]
November/December Update~~~ Vote_lcap11%November/December Update~~~ Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
November/December Update~~~ Vote_lcap0%November/December Update~~~ Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
November/December Update~~~ Vote_lcap0%November/December Update~~~ Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

November/December Update~~~ Empty November/December Update~~~

Post  ADMIN Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:03 pm

Yay Californian winter!!

Winter Contest: Create an original illustration using any media of the theme word "memory". You can take this word as just your start-off point, inspiration, etc. It just must vaguely link back to the word. But you are given very very wide artistic liberty here. Email them to arcadiaartclub@gmail.com or turn them in to F3 preferably during Wednesday meetings. You can check during the rest of the week if we might be in (most of the time xD) but no guarantees.
Prizes (art supplies) will be awarded. More entries will mean more/better prizes. Less entries mean less/not as good prizes. So we encourage you to enter!!
Start: Now
End: Dec. 16

May or may not extend to the 18th but that is the current deadline. ^^
Deadline changed to Wednesday 16th!
Good luck to everyone.

New Fashion/costume activity online: Check out the Sketchdump for more information~
Credits to Xynree.

Fundraiser: Submit your ideas in the suggestions box?? The potential fundraiser money will go towards any future activities or parties. ;D

T-Shirts: Anyone interested? Vote in the poll. (yes, 'tis rather late in the year, but that's because the President is/has been very lax about it and doesn't care either way.)
ADMIN
ADMIN
Admin

Back to top Go down

November/December Update~~~ Empty Re: November/December Update~~~

Post  ADMIN Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:33 pm

Gosh ...one entry for the art contest? ; ___ ;
I is very sad.
ADMIN
ADMIN
Admin

Back to top Go down